Thursday, January 22, 2009

too free?

indeed i am.

i've always wanted to change to blogspot because you know, at times human can get easily influenced by others. most of my fellow friends are using blogger by now. once we were all xanga users, now it's time for me to switch and if i'm not mistaken i'm the last person to switch.
-__-'' i'm always the slowpoke. never mind about that.

of course that's not the only reason why i want to switch. Xanga has been driving me pretty insane these days. really slow. don't blame me for abandoning my Xanga because at times it frusfrates me lot when it gets stuck when opening the 'New Entry' page. argh.

guess what. i woke up pretty early this morning.

the first thing i heard from my mum was that she's having Measles?? can you believe it? seriously it scares the hell out of me because it is highly contagious, and in other words i might get it because i've never had Measles before in my life. As you know, one can only get Measles once in a lifetime. o.O really thinking of running away but anyway it's too late. i might be infected already if it's really Measles. but i remember i had vaccination before for measles, but just couldn't remember when was it? but anyhow, mum went to another doctor and another doctor said it doesn't appear to be Measles but Dengue instead. -_-' what's with all these doctors. can't they tell what is what. well at least if it's Dengue it's not contagious. just have to wait for the results what on earth is it.
@.@

now now, i'm bored.

so, i shall watch some tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment