Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chinesey New Year~

I know it's a little late to wish everyone Chinese New Year now but you know...busy with this and that bla bla..



urgh..long toes..not mine..HAHA

I cannot believe my 3 months of holidays will end here. @.@ it's just too fast~! even though I spend most of my time rotting at home but I still feel time is rushing by very quickly.

But anyway I enjoyed my CNY and I hope you did as well. surprisingly I think I got plenty of Ang Pao this year. Thank God for that. haha.



Thank you for coming people~! I've been waiting for a 'family' reunion for quite some time and even though it's not complete but we shall try to make this happen again. \(^.^)/

My laptop's dying, and before it does. i better stop here.

Have fun people~!

No comments:

Post a Comment