Thursday, February 25, 2010

and so..

...it has been a week.

and i haven't been doing anything productive except going back to uni to settle some enrolment shit. other than that...


i spent most of my time doing the above. sit and chill while watching some drama.

and also indulging myself in a few books. in which i must finish them before i get too busy when uni starts. oh god. i can totally imagine how this semester is going to be. reading the course guides gives me a sense of fear.

anyway i'm currently reading this. it's a funny book though. not funny in a weird way but funny as in it's funny. does it make sense. not really huh..shit what am i saying. but whatever it's a good read.

on the not-so-bright-side of my life. our washing machine broke down and since it's going to cost a life (yes we even had a repairman coming over to evaluate and so we knew the estimated cost of repair). so, we have decided to get a new one. there goes my shopping money. i shall stay in my fortress for the next 4 months. i want to get new clothes. T.T
time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment