Sunday, March 7, 2010

hail storm 06.03.10!

I've never felt how harsh the nature can sometimes be. for a moment i really thought all these hype about 2012 might be real afterall. but I still have faith that we will live beyond that. way beyond that.

afternoon around 2 pm, I wanted a cup of coffee so bad. i looked at the sky and it was cloudy but not to the point that it might rain, at least not for the next hour or so. There I went out to grab a cup of coffee, out from Hudsons and hmmmph, the sky's changing real quick; it was slightly darker.

So I sat my ass back in front of my computer, I haven't even finish my half cup of coffee and I heard some noise as if something was hitting the window but I can't be bothered thinking it was just the usual hail. Seconds later I heard extremely loud noises; it was like hundreds of golf balls hitting against the window and I started to panic. By then I could only see pieces of ice balls hitting against the window, everything else was blur. ㅠ.ㅠ trust me I was shaking because I don't know what to do if the window breaks. thank god it only lasted for 10 minutes but it felt longer than that probably because I got so panic. plus no one's at home. housemates were stuck outside and weren't allowed to leave the mall at all.




outside the window after hail. (oh FYI the apartment is structured as if it's sitting on a roof that's why these shitballs can accumulate outside the window)



Ice starts to melt away..it's weird to see this in melbourne. it looked as if it snowed or something but obviously those are not snow =.=



oh chilli plant. completely screwed. HAHAHA. I guess it's not dead yet though but it looks pathetic now.

if you walk on the streets of Melbourne now, it's pretty horrible.

well despite the weather warnings I still went out for dinner. had a pretty decent dinner at Number 8 in Crowns. lovely dessert no doubt.

hope it's going to be a fine Sunday.

now time for me to hop on to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment