Monday, January 25, 2010

zzz..

has been a quiet week for me..but I'm not complaining. few more weeks and I'll have to be back in my pigeon hole. @.@

I'm not quite looking forward to going back Melb yet because I've not fill up my luggage. wtf. sounds ridiculous that I've to fill up my luggage with brand new stuffs. I must be crazy but come on, who can deny when you have whole lot of things that you look forward to use, you will eventually be motivated.

Problem is I really couldn't find things that I like and it's just so hard. I do have things in mind..but they just don't appear. so how..? guess I just have to go back empty handed. oh not so bad but...still.

oh! I've been watching this k-drama and I thought it was really good. the story is so much like 'Boys Over Flowers' but this has got a really simple storyline. plus it's so funny I think I could rewatch this for another 3 times. -_-;; i'm crazy.



미남이시네요 Minami Shineyo (You're Beautiful) starring Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Hong Ki, Jung Yong Hwa. omg..you must definitely pay attention to Jung Yong Hwa..this guy is crazy charming.. hoho.

hehe... If you're looking for a simple and at the same time entertaining this is really a good one. plus it's just 16 episodes. not draggy at all!

*yawns*

i guess i was here just to promote a drama i really liked.. you must feel like there's a need to strangle me. -_-;;

time to say good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment