Friday, May 14, 2010

it's getting cold.

winter air.

i can feel the coldness piercing through my skin straight into my bones. okay now that's exaggerated but hey!

life..can't get anymore boring than this. (=.=||)

and some people just do not have a sense of urgency i don't understand why. but i'm no psychologist so i need not know why. it can be frustrating ...*deep sigh* chill. it's ok. or it's going to be ok.

one more month! till my finals....excited?? oh hell...i'm not even 0.01 % ready. ey...one more month...relax please. but by the time i finish all my assignments i only have 9 days. that's like a week?! no i will not torture myself like this. i better start managing my time well. hmmph!

oh found a really cute image online day before..omg it's super cute maybe i should share it.



credits: komusin.pe.kr

okay now don't ask me what the hell are the two conversing because i don't know?!?!
HAHA. it probably goes like this??
stone: i'm scared?? you go~
nut: have some courage!!
but anyway it doesn't matter, i just thought they're cute.

i really shouldn't be blogging. but i cannot bear to see my blog as dead as the deserts of Sahara..uhh..(o.O|).???!! does it even make sense?? omg what am i talking about...

okay back to assignments.

(ㅠ.ㅠ)


No comments:

Post a Comment