Wednesday, March 4, 2009

it's a new chapter.

Finally, uni starts. it's not as exciting as i thought it would be. and and just by looking at my textbooks gave me a scary feeling as though i'm not going to survive this semester. DAMN. *touch wood ! touch wood*

i saw my Quantitative analysis textbook and i almost fainted. it reminds me so much of my form 5 additional maths and ausmat applicable maths. i think i better be prepared. you know how i suck in maths yea? plus plus..i have two more finance subjects this semester. how can i not be as good as dead? @.@

anyway. all i can do now i pray hard and well...study hard? ergh...wtf. study hard. i know you're having doubts with me. HAHAHA!

guess what. internet is as slow as slowpoke. thanks to me, i reckon for mugging on youtube almost 24/7 >.<>













i guess i wouldn't have the time to read novels anymore after this. which is rather sad. but i have to read Angels & Demons before it airs in the cinema which is pretty soon i reckon? i'm sure most of you have already read that but yeah, i've not. T.T

ahhh...rainy day today. pretty cold as well. did i tell you something embarassing? told you i went to grab some textbooks yea. was walking happily with my housemate and all of a sudden..i stopped, so did my housemate who was slightly ahead of me. i gasped! she turned behind towards me and gasped!
'Shit..' I said, very softly.

haha guess what. someone in front was wearing the same jacket as me! i almost killed myself. hahaha. plus...the hair colour is so similar with mine, my housemate said she was shocked and confused for a moment. all of a sudden there's a clone of me. plus the height and all. @.@ i didn't bother to look at her face though but i reckon i'm still better looking. HAHAHA. only joking.

it was too near and i cannot let this continue. therefore i took off my jacket and mind you it was pretty chilly and windy. damn it. problem is, it's not normal jacket like plain coloured ones. it has got rabbit prints on it and and striped hoodie! okay i don't know how you can imagine it but yeah it's too obvious to be wearing the same one on the streets like that.

should this be a reason or excuse for me to get a new jacket/sweater? hell YES!

okay...

now now...these days i'm very fond of looking at cars. nice cars i mean. no..super cars i mean. i saw this Lamborghini Murcielago parked near docklands and i was like so so so in love with it.













i think i need to interview these people on how they get their hands on one of these cars. amazing.

ahh i think it has been a pretty long post. oh and i can hear my bed calling for me. afternoon nap time.

enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment