Tuesday, March 31, 2009

for a moment.

i almost forgot my blog exist. even my life. no..no, not so serious. it's just that i can feel the negative energy all around me? i cannot find a solid reason why i feel so empty these days. come on..give me some positive chi.

absolute boredom.

the typical uni student ramblings on assignments. study. bla bla bla...

holy crap i was having trouble understanding foreign exchange can you believe it. seriously my brains are so rotten. it sounded so confusing to me when it's actually not. and i have this group work thingy tomorrow in which i still have no freaking idea how things work though all i know is that some of us have to act as a bank/financial institution or broker and the rest have to act a corporations. then have to do some foreign exchange activities. hopefully i don't mess things up.
this activity lasts for 4 freaking weeks can you believe it? i really don't understand why we need 4 weeks for this thing. obviously it's not just some random stupid activity because in the end we need to produce a freaking report; of course which is suppose to be our major assignment. T.T

macro2 tutorial tomorrow and i've yet to even look at the damn questions. not entirely my fault. the uni website is freaking down. i can't open a shit. damn. tutor's going to go around asking questions again and i'll probably have to look at him with teary sparkly eyes. only joking...hahaha.

zzz..

this f.tard laptop is driving me crazy. my room is not peaceful anymore. i still haven't find out which part of it is sick. seriously i don't even know if it's sick or just breathing heavily. can't be bothered until it dies on me. at least it's not laggy if not....hmmph...!

anyway. need to do some reading before i have a good night rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment