Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Holidays. not.

I reckon everyone enjoyed their Easter week yeah? or a long weekend for those in M'sia?

Mine was just plain boring. Stuck at home 90% of the time. like seriously. The thing is I have to lock myself in the room because, I have a gazillion assignments waiting for me. and Mid Sem tests coming up as well. All of a sudden i can feel the burden. Was feeling pretty relaxed before this really. The result from procrastinating maybe. I so deserve it right? i cannot deny that too.

anyhow had some great fun on Monday was it? if i'm not mistaken it was monday. ahh. Ice skating. It was such a random idea that me and my freak friends suddenly decided to go ice skating, that shows how bored we were. 3 hours in the ice rink. can u believe it? do you know how painful my body was after all that? in fact i'm still feeling the after effects. i thought i needed a wheelchair yesterday and this morning as well. it's getting slightly better though.















not to be mean or anything but the freakos fell countless times. of course i did, only twice..but it wouldn't have happened if i wasn't being pulled. one was accident another ..sigh someone purposely make me lose balance by pulling my jacket, dirty tricks.. how sick can people be huh? jealous cuz i never fell on my own? hah!

so..there goes my holidays..

oh hell. my head has been throbbing since yesterday afternoon. it keeps coming back and it's crazy annoying.
probably there're just too many things in my mind now.

i think i should sign off now.

updates, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment