Monday, April 27, 2009

fast & furious~

just came back from a movie and felt like blogging. so i blog.

watched Fast & Furious 4; and the main reason i've been longing to watch is because...one of dbsk's historical song; rising sun is set as the background music for...approximately 20 seconds?!?!?! hell...hahaha. yes just because of the 20 seconds made me want to watch the movie! you must be wondering if i'm mad or whatever but if you think you know me then you should know what kind of fangirl i am. @.@

right now to something more serious. i'm sure you're very well aware of this Swine Flu outbreak thingy which started in Mexico. and now basically everywhere is on alert. okay what if i'm being put into quarantine after this post. that would be real shitty. but anyhow, yes I think i'm down with flu. i mean not yet but i can feel it coming. it has been quite a while(last time was when i was in M'sia) since i last had runny nose. okay now that doesn't sound very 'quite a while' to you does it?? but to me it is, because my 'runny-nose' used to be an avid follower of me before i came over to Aust and i mean it.... T_T

so now. anyone wants to put me in a quarantine box and lock me up? T_T
jokes aside before you really dump me in a quarantine box. uhhh i'm scared.
well the thing is yesterday was really cold. today as well. and the days to come. it's just so sudden. the temperature sure did drop a lot below average. as much as i love the cold chilly weather..i totally dislike the fact that i caught a cold. at least i believed i did because of this wet and cold weather.

*POOF*

fuh..luckily my post wasn't perished in the explosion. okay i exaggerated a little. but just to brief you on what happened a few minutes ago. there was a MINOR explosion in the room next to me. yes my housemates's room. he claimed that he didn't do anything to the adapter and it just exploded 2 inches off his feet. aish...too bad he didn't get burnt well..you know..you get free hair removal when burnt. oh i'm evil. yeah whatever...haha. so so...his adapter 'exploded' and all of a sudden my room became dark..because the electicity current automatically shuts itself off. i was basically screaming away what the fuck just happened. the morale of the story is never use cheap-ass adapters or any form of electrical appliances. -_-'
where was i before? ah...it's time to dig out my winter clothes i reckon. long sleeves. check. coats. check. boots. check. hah! boots! i just bought a goddamn boots...weehehe. the one i mentioned in my previous post. it's just so cute, yes the buttons on the boots..i totally love the buttons














uh. my nose..i need to stop them.

i guess i have to pen off now.

updates, later.








No comments:

Post a Comment