Tuesday, August 4, 2009

jelly beans..



love jelly beans? come share with me (while stock lasts). HAHAHA! it has been a long time since i had jelly beans really. minus the time i stole some from momma.
i'm quite fascinated by the fact that jelly beans come in like a million different flavours. and when you shove a few of the different flavoured bean into your mouth..it gives you a whole new flavour. but the thing is...it's not something you can eat a lot like potato chips (i can definitely eat chips without stopping till my stomach explodes) because you'll feel like throwing up if you had excessive jelly beans intake. sweetness overdose.

omg why on earth am I blogging about jelly beans. i must be crazy.

it might be a long time till the next post. reason being..i think i've mention in the previous post.
my internet quota is almost over. unless i wake up during off-peak hours which is highly unlikely to happen.

oh you know what. i think i'm going to start jogging real soon. my body is not in a very healthy state, just a short distance sprint to catch the tram almost cost me my life. i swear it's serious shit. haha. i could hardly breathe after running plus the fact that my head felt like it was spinning like 'gasing' . short distance i mind you, probably 50 metres or something. let's just hope this time my determination to exercise and hopefully to lose weight would be for real.

alright, till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment