Monday, August 3, 2009

3rd week.

yes! i'm already in my 3rd week of uni. have i even learn anything new? i doubt myself.

good news is, i actually have my notes all well placed in front of my face right now. okay not exactly in front of my face but yea. it's just on my table. whether or not i'll even flip it through will be another question. oh! and i've got another great news too..my internet quota is disappearing real quick and in other words. in a day or two my internet will be as slow as a slowpoke. or worst comes to worst it's just going to stop working. great. great. well of course, with the state of my internet like that i will be an obedient kid for once. i might just sit tight and study. wow..sounds perfect, no?

*sighs*

ah this might be irrelevant to you but it is very relevant to me. i've been following news of dbsk really closely these days that i just wish i can have allkpop.com with me on my phone 24/7.
(ㅠ.ㅠ) it's such a disheartening news but pray hard for me nothing's going to happen to dbsk. i might just die. it really scares the shit out of me and probably a lot others. it's making headlines even in the world business news ; Forbes.com .

omg. why are there so many things that distracts me this semester i don't understand. well at least i think i'm picking up some motivation to study. fuh~ we'll see if that actually lasts.

just a short entry for tonight.

zzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment