Thursday, February 5, 2009

@.@

rolling on the bed for over i don't know probably about 3 hours? is not a very fun. it's very unusual for me to not fall asleep like a dead rat once i hop on to the bed. well the night before was exception and probably thanks to the ice coffee-mocha or whatever i drank few hours before bedtime. shit. no more coffee before bed time. my brains were so restless and it just wouldn't shut off.
frustrating!

anyway. somehow i fell asleep. at last. fuhh.

oh? how come i drink coffee late at night. okay it's not veeeeryyyy late, around 10-11 pm i reckon. but if i'm not out i would be on my bed already these days. haha.

went out yesterday with 4 people. ipoh. ah so quiet now with the few of us here.

nq's house was the first stop for me. and the first thing i saw when i stepped into her house was an egg. standing straight. how often do you see eggs standing straight like this?















it is a freaking egg ok? i mean real egg. nq said she heard it from the radio that yesterday(why yesterday i don't understand) was the only day eggs can stand like this.

i tried standing a few eggs this morning but failed. but i'm not giving up yet. why because, read this.

mind joining me with this experiment? hahaha. i think i must be out of my mind.







the egg beside me is freaking fake ok? only two are real.






wow i actually learned something interesting from this. hahaha.
alright alright enough of my nonsense.

shall update some other time.

tv time for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment